Beats Audio Headphones
In this review about Beats Audio Headphones, I will be discussing how expensive Beats Audio Headphones are and then try match the sound quality, features and performance of the headphones to see if they can justify the cost.
I had purchased my paid of Beats headphones for $230 from some random online e-store. A lot of online retailers charge anything close to $230 -$250 for Beats Audio Headphones while Monster officially sells them for over $350.
Beats Audio Headphones seem like a toy made out of cheap materials. When I did my research online, I found several reports of problematic ear cushions, among various other build quality issues.
Another major drawback with Monster Beats headphone is their battery requirement. They require AAA batteries for efficient functioning and there is a high chance of you carrying this useless headphones while travelling and not carrying AAA batteries.
It’s not that everything is just bad about Beats Audio Headphones. They do have few things going in their favor over their more expensive counterparts; they are mobile.
- Beats Audio Headphones are lightweight and fold compact with ease.
- They have a decent 1.3 meter cable which seems to be ideal length for performing tasks like plugging the cable into your laptop on a flight journey for listening to music.
- These headphones has a mute button, which seems to be very useful to all its users
In the end, I would like to conclude by saying that performance of Beats headphones is good enough and I am super impressed with their ability to create bass like I have never heard on any headphones before. If you are not an audiophile, I think you will be very happy with the Beats Audio Headphones
About my rating, I will give Beats Audio Headphones 7 on 10. If they were a little bit less expensive, anything close to $200, I may rate them a bit higher closer to an 8 on 10.
Beats Audio Headphones
In my spare time, when I am not on job and even not tinkering with my system and other gadgets of fun, I love to hear music and a bit of audiophile too. Since I am always in search of high quality headphones, after hearing a lot of hype about Beats Audio Headphones, I decided to pick them up and give them a chance.
Most of the people today are looking for comfortable and all features enriched Audio Headphones, as they use them whole day long for listening to music and in such a condition Beats Audio Headphones is certainly a winner.
What all do I see before selecting an ideal Audio Headphones
- Comfort – This is the most important criteria. Most of the time I go hours before taking my headphones off.
- Noise Canceling – I would not like to hear peripheral/ surrounding noise when I am in the zone.
- Sound – Everything is ok with my music sounds?
Beats Audio Headphones – Advantages
- Beats Audio Headphones are very stylish and elegant
- Beats Audio Headphones are very comfortable. They provide great and top quality firm padding on the cuffs at a very reasonable price and do not irritate my sensitive ears
- Beats Audio Headphones provide a great balance in terms of sound and thumping bass nice, especially when I hear the Hip-Hop music
- It is being used by a lot many sports players and celebrities , adding coolness and style to the product.
Beats Audio Headphones – Disadvantages
- Comes a bit heavy on pocket in case of 2 AAA Batteries
- Packaging too is not the best out there.
- Noise quality is not the best, but it’s better than a lot of other viable options out there in the market.
- Beats Audio Headphones headband is a little too rigid; it does not have a comfortable shape according to suit the head much.
Beats Audio Headphones
What’s great about Beats Audio Headphones
Monster Beats Audio Headphones has been offering all its users a very trendy and comfortable design. It has an exceptionally great audio response and the sound quality is balanced very efficiently with thumping bass. Beats Audio Headphones has a very nice carrying case and a music-phone-compatible cable.
What’s bad about Beats Audio Headphones
The biggest drawback of Beats Audio Headphones is that it cannot be used without batteries. Moreover its shimmerish black design does not appeal to much people and the noise quality is not the best I would say as few songs may sound harsh couple of times.
One should not be super excited about a pair of headphones they see for the very first time. A person can only judge the headphones or come to any worthy decision about the headphones only with listening experience, which obviously comes after purchasing the headphones and hearing some good music. Monster Beats Audio Headphones by Dr. Dre is stylish, classy and cool-looking set that will cost you$350, hence obviously once cannot just buy them for testing purpose. While the sound quality of headphones is nothing to boost about, their appeal and stylish looks is worth talking, hence for all you audio enthusiasts out there who have been using the old looking headphones, this Beats Audio Headphones are a must. Normally Beats by Dr. Dre headphones come with a several of add on accessories. The major things included in it are its long audio cables.
- There are 2 audio cables – Red and Black. Red is generally used for MP3 players whereas the black one is with for music phones, which comes with a built in mic
Beats Audio Headphones – Bottom line
Monster Beats Audio Headphones Dr. Dre is unique and stylish with trendy looks. It has been offering solid audio, useful accessories to its entire user, thus for fashion-forward people with a surplus cash to spare, Beats Audio Headphones are a great option.
Beats Audio Headphones information coming soon!